Curling related Job Opportunities in Curling Clubs, Associations or related businesses may be posted here by submitting details (in brief) by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 204-925-5720. Posting may be deleted at the end of the month following their first posting. Extensions must be requested.
Youth Curling Coordinator
Position Summary: The youth Curling Coordinator will be primarily responsible for coordinating and facilitating the Little Rocks Curling program at East St. Paul Curling Club and assist with the Bantam and Junior Development Program. This is a seasonal position from October - March.
Hours of work: Sundays 12:15 - 3:15 p.m. (hours may change slightly to accommodate league times). Salary Range: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Must have or be willing to complete Club Coach or Competition Coach Level 1 course
- Must be able to coordinate a schedule of volunteers and professional coaches.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with youth
- Knowledgeable about the sport of curling
- Energetic and enthusiastic and interested in developing young curlers and promoting the sport of curling
1. Maintain and coordinate a schedule of paid and volunteer curling instructors.
2. Supervise and lead on-iceprogram and provide on-ice behaviour management.
3. Provide on-ice instruction and support as required.
4. Assist with the planning, organization and coordination of the Annual Junior Bonspiel November 11-13.
5. Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the curling development program.
6. Plan and coordinate a training session for on-ice parent volunteers.
7. Act as main contact for parents, volunteers and instructors in the Little Rocks Program.
8. Other activities working with the youth curling program as required.
Submit cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to: East St. Paul Youth Curlin, Email: email@example.com. Closing date: September 30th, 2016
Swan River Community Centre is inviting applications for the position of Ice Technician for the Swan River Curling Rink commencing 2016 curling season.
Please forward resume to Swan River Community Centre
Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0
For additional information contact: Brian Harvey 204-539-2675
Deadline for applications is July 30, 2016.