LTAD STAGE: LEARN TO TRAIN
CurlManitoba presents, Skill Development Series - a series of one day instructional curling clinics for young curlers. Clinics will be held in every sport region in Manitoba. All clinics will be held on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays throughout the curling season. The clinics are open to both male and female curlers from the ages of 10-17.
Skills Development Series offers the following
- Learn proper pre-game stretches
- Learn how to properly set up in the hack
- Learn proper techniques for optimal weight transfer
- Off ice Curling specific training seminar
- Proper rotation and release
- How to sweep efficiently and effectively
Any club wishing to host a clinic under the Skill Development Series should contact Connor Njegovan at CurlManitoba email@example.com or 204-925-5726.
To see what Sport Region's all of CurlManitoba's affiliated clubs fall under, visit the Provincial Sport Boundaries page of the Curling Clubs section of the CurlManitoba website. (www.curlmanitoba.org/clubs-boundaries).